Skip to main content

NEVER TALK FEAR!

And my worst fears have all come true” (Job 3:25 CEV)

Many have erroneously thought it was God who permitted Satan to buffet Job and make him suffer, just so he would be humble.  That’s not true! Job’s fear was his undoing! He created a platform for Satan to come in and mess things up in his life by voicing his fears. Job was a man whom God had greatly blessed and protected. Satan knew this, for he said, Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? (Job 1:10).

Satan had hitherto tried to attack job and found that the man was heavily fortified by God; there was a spiritual hedge of protection around him. Satan only gained access to attack Job when Job allowed the spirit of fear to take over his heart! Despite God’s protection over his life, which even Satan attested to, Job lamented, “…the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me (Job 3:25).

Job’s problem was his fear, and fear hinders faith. Fear is actually negative faith; it’s a demonstration of faith in the ability of the adversary to hurt you. The moment Job started talking his fears, he was digging holes in the protective hedge God had built around him. Job delivered his goods to Satan through the perverseness of his lips – by talking and acting fear.


Never talk fear or give voice to words inspired by fear. Continually fill your heart with the Word of God, “…for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh (Matthew 12:34). When your heart is filled with the Word, your mouth will of a necessity speak from the rich deposit of the Word in your Spirit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc