Skip to main content

YOUR LABOR IN THE GOSPEL ISN'T IN VAIN! FRIDAY, DECEMBER 18TH 2015. PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life (Matthew 19:29).
There’s something about those who are passionate about the Gospel; their life is full of glory. When you’re burning for the Lord, Satan may try to unleash terror against you from all sides, but you’ll always remain invincible, because the Lord Himself is your defense and shield.
Consider what He said to Paul: “Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace: For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city” (Acts 18:9-10). He said, “I've got a lot of people for you to reach, so I need you and because of that, no one can harm you.” The Lord is committed to those who are committed to His number one job—soul winning! He becomes your defense, and ensures your needs are met, when you’re sold-out to the Gospel.
The Gospel is God’s number one priority. It’s so important to Him that He sent His Son to die for the world. Nothing else in the world is worth living for; nothing else is worth your commitment, save the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Once you've keyed into this and become a pillar of the Gospel, you literally become God’s headquarters, His center of operations, characterized by angelic activities and manifestations! Angels are under instruction to make sure everything you need is made available to you, when you’re an ardent soul-winner.
Peter once considered all that he and the other apostles had sacrificed and given up to follow the Lord. In Matthew 19:27 he said, “...Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?” Like Peter, there’re those who sometimes wonder what they stand to gain from all the sacrifices they put into ensuring the Gospel reaches the ends of the earth. Read again the Master’s response to Peter: “And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life” (Matthew 19:29).
Your labor of love for the Master is never in vain. Stand firm therefore, and be afire for the Gospel, for it’s the power of God unto salvation.
PRAYER:
Dear Lord, I thank you for the opportunity and blessing of being a soul-winner. I’m relevant in turning many unto righteousness; it’s my calling; it’s my life; and I’m fulfilling this dream every day, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
|| 1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.||
||Galatians 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.||

||2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.||

Daily Scripture Reading:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Revelation 10; Micah 1-3

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 1:1-11; 2 Chronicles 32

EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc