Skip to main content

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL. BLESS YOUR WORLD WITH THE ANOINTING – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME. MONDAY, JUNE 13TH, 2016.

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you… (1 John 2:27).
Acts 19:12 tells us that handkerchiefs and aprons were taken from Paul to the sick: “…and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.” This is just wonderful! The handkerchiefs, of course, had no intelligence whatsoever, but they contained the power of God. Paul transferred the anointing of the Spirit to the handkerchiefs, and when the handkerchiefs made contact with the sick, healings took place; demons checked out.
If handkerchiefs that had no intelligence could contain the power of God, how much more could you? Your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, meaning that you’re a God-carrying vessel. You embody the very power of the Spirit.
Be conscious of it. With this power, you can accomplish tasks that are humanly impossible. You have to acknowledge that the anointing is in you. The Bible says, “That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus” (Philemon 1:6).
Get to know who you are; you’re a supernatural being. No devil, sickness, or disease can stay in your body. The Bible says, “…nothing shall by any means hurt you” (Luke 10:19). “...Greater is He that’s in you than he that’s in the world” (1 John 4:4). With you, anything is possible (Mark 9:23). You’re full of power.
Reach out and bless your world with the power of the Holy Spirit: “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give” (Matthew 10:8).
PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the Word of your grace which builds me up and fills my heart with divine treasures, causing me to bring forth fruit unto righteousness. I declare that the Holy Spirit is working in, and through, me today; I manifest your glory, and bless my world with your divine presence that I carry, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
FURTHER STUDY: 
Acts 5:15-16(KJV) Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them.16.There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.
2 TIM.1:6(KJV)
Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.
PHILEMON 1:6(KJV)
That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: 
Acts 4:1-31;2 Chron. 16-19
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: 
2 Cor.3:1-10; Songs of Sol.5-6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc