Skip to main content

WELCOME TO OCTOBER - THE MONTH OF INCREASED GRACE

Ephesians 4:7 "But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ."
1 Corinthians 3:10 "According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise master builder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon."
There's a difference between the two scriptures above; apart from the fact that God gives us general grace, He also gives special and personal grace to each one of us according to the ministry He's called us into.
Romans 12:3,6-8 "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.  12:6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; 12: 7 Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; 12:8 Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness."
We are given different gifts according to the grace given to us. There is an ability of the Spirit that's been given to us that makes us unique.
Waiting on our ministry means to devote our attention to the ministry that's been given to us - focus on it.
2 Timothy 2:1 "Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus."
Take advantage of the grace God's given you; be strong and bold in it.
James 4:6 "But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble."
The LORD is increasing grace for us both as a ministry and as individuals. That grace is what protects us and enables us function effectively and as long as you walk in this grace of God, nothing can successfully stand against you.
A lot of people think that what they need is more anointing. You're not going to get more anointing because you've already gotten all of it.
The anointing is the consecration, the effect of the power and presence of the Holy Spirit. If this is true, why would you need more? Are you giving the effect or the Spirit? We receive the Holy Spirit as a person.
John 3:34 "For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him."
The Holy Spirit resides in us in His totality. After receiving the Spirit, the anointing should flow out of you and not upon you. Jesus said in John 7:38, "He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."
What you need is the flow of the Spirit; what is inside you and how to let it out.
The Church has used the wrong language for a long time but it's time to change these mind set. What God gives is more grace and not more anointing. The difference is in the grace and gifts.

It's a Month of Increased Grace! There's increased grace for growth; for ministration; grace to do all things. You can do more for the LORD. Glory to God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc