Skip to main content

CHILDREN AND PARENTING: MY PASTORAL PERSPECTIVE BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

That attitude of giving child a tablet while service is on to be playing games so they don't disturb you is a time bomb!
You are saying to them, its OK to not concentrate in church, you think you are trying to concentrate and don't want them to distract you but you are giving them a mindset. It will form an attitude towards trivializing spiritual things in the future and by then it may be too late to correct.. Don't ever think they do not understand what's going on while the service is on, these children play very complicated games better than adults! If they can understand that, they can understand what Paul calls "The Simplicity of the Gospel" The gaming can wait! Another thing I find ludicrous is Parents who give their children "loose change" for offering but spend heavily on their lunch just after the service is over.. There again you are saying, God doesn't deserve anything big. You see that's how you breed Atheists! That's how you raise Adults who think the Holy Ghost is a Gut Feeling! Who think tithing is making the pastor a big boy! Train up a child in the way he should go.. When he is old he will not depart from it I may never be able to subscribe to all the parenting modules my Parents used for us while growing up, but you see this love for God? They got it right! My Father made sure we never missed a single midweek service while growing up. No matter how tired we were from school, he insisted, he compelled! Today, look what that training has done to me! Isaiah 28 vs 10 says "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little" Simple things are what form Character! God bless you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc