Skip to main content

PASTOR'S PRAYER FOR YOU FOR CELEBRATING WITH HIM — ENSURE YOU RECEIVE IT

Pastor Chris, at the Banquet, Giving his Vote of thanks in Appreciation of the Seeds Sown and Love Shown "My brothers and Sisters in Christ I got to tell you this, there's still so much more ahead of us and by the power of the Holy Spirit. And I say to you don't think like Joshua, I'll tell you why...don't think like Joshua, Think like Jesus. God said to Joshua," You are old", did you ever read that? He never told anybody else "you are old". I wonder what Joshua was thinking when God had to say to him, 'You are old". How could Almighty God tell anybody, “You are old?". Joshua didn't live as long as Moses did. Moses lived a hundred and twenty years and God never said to him, "you are old". In fact God had to force him to die. And Joshua died at hundred and ten. He was ten years less and yet God said to him, “You are old". It must mean that Joshua was thinking old, acting old and God said to him, I agree with you, "you are old". Don't think like that! Don't think like our world wants us to think! Think like Jesus. He said before Abraham was I am, not I was. He lived in the Spirit, He thought in the Spirit. He had tomorrow ahead of him; He had the future ahead of him and because he believed in the future, he lived in the future. LEARN to live in the FUTURE. LIVE beyond today! THINK beyond today! Don't look at your physical body. Let your Spirit carry your body. Don't let your body dictate the circumstance of your existence. Don't let your body tell you you're of age. Let your Spirit determine the strength of your body. Let your Spirit determine the direction of your life. What you're going to do, what you're going to be and how successful you're going to be. Our story is still being written and God is telling us that there's still so much more, so much more....He said follow me and I will make you fishers of men...I will make you. We are not done yet....Thank you for believing in what God has deposited in us...thank you for believing and because you have believed you shall greater things!!
PRAYER FOR YOU And my prayer for you is that God continue to give you the heart to accept his Word like a child, to believe Him like a child, to respond to Him like a child and to manifest it like a MAN. He will help you with greater understanding to receive His Word, the knowledge of His Word in a greater dimension than never before. For there's so much more in the heart of the Father that He wants to convey to the Church and to the world. And always He's looking for who would believe Him, who would accept His TRUTH. WE WILL. Our hearts are open to continually accept His wonderful and marvelous truths. May God guide you in this wisdom. May God help you to think correctly and accurately about things concerning the Kingdom of God and fill your heart with joy for believing....Fill your heart with joy in walking in His Light...Fill your heart with joy in fellowshiping with Him and with one another. May the Love of Christ fill your heart always! Everywhere you go, may the Love of Christ dominate your mind, dominate your thinking. Dominate everything that Christ is to you and in all circumstances. And also I pray for you that the mighty hand of the Lord protect you always and preserve you from every evil work, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper! No evil shall prevail or befall you. No plague shall come nigh your dwelling. I pray that everything you put your hands upon to do will prosper. This coming year it's a......Hear what Spirit of God tells us (for those present to keep it in our hearts till 31st Night).......The world hasn't seen anything yet. I will say this to you, our precious Lord Jesus Christ did not die for nothing! The earth belongs to him and the fullness thereof. He said I will build my Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. He said it! He said it! It's His job! I will build my Church and I believe Him! I trust Him! He knows what to do! He knows exactly what to do and I trust Him. He's building a Triumphant Church! A Church without spot, without wrinkle, without blemish or any such thing! The Church that is absolutely victorious. Don't let anything make you afraid. Don't let anything shake your mind. Be bold and courageous. Trust Him completely with your life. Trust Him completely. Have confidence in yourself. Never wish you were in that place or in that other place! Never wish you had this or you had that! Because all you need is CHRIST! CHRIST IS EVERYTHING!! In Him you are at HOME! Don't wish you were anywhere else! Wherever you are, in Him there's satisfaction! In Him you have arrived! In Him there's rest! Accept that REST and you will be at REST!! Thank you Holy Spirit! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!! May God's blessings continually abide in you! And take you from this position where you are, from this place where you are ......a psychological place, a spiritual condition, an emotional condition, a physical place....whatever it is....a health condition....May the Lord TRANSPORT you by the HOLY GHOST to the next place, the next level that He's taking you to by the Holy Ghost that lives in us! In Jesus Mighty Name!! Amen! Thank you and God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

NEW INTERNATIONAL PRESIDENT OF THE HAVEN ANNOUNCED

BLW President announces new International President of the Haven, Pastor Goke Adebayo. Just a few minutes ago, the man of God, Rev. (Dr.) Chris Oyakhilome announced the appointment of a new President of the Haven Nation, in the person of Pastor Goke Adebayo, who previously occupied the role of International Director of Operations. Pastor Goke is succeeding Pastor Oshoke Imoagene, who has championed the prestigious Haven Nation to greater heights as President since January 2007.  Congratulations to Pastor Goke Adebayo! https://loveworldnews.com/posts/55a6d8056c6f763bb9500100