Skip to main content

YOUR FUTURE IS IN YOUR MOUTH

Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof” (Proverbs 8:21).

Your mouth is not for talking and eating only! The Bible shows us that your mouth is what charts your course in life. You need to know that your future is in your mouth. Your prosperity, health, success, victory, progress and promotion in life are the result of what you say with your mouth. That's on the positive. In the same way, on the negative, the sickness, failure, poverty, disease, lack, frustrations and fear that people experience in their lives are the result of what they say with their mouths.

Nothing happens in your life except that which you've voiced with your mouth. So, whether or not you're going to have a glorious, prosperous, victorious and successful future is dependent on what you say with your mouth today.

As a child of God, you're not a loser; you've already been declared a victor. You're not one of those trying to win or striving to get the victory. The Word proclaims that you are more than a conqueror. In 1 John 5:4, the Spirit of God declares that you are above every circumstance because your faith is the conquering power that tames the world.

Live in victory by speaking faith-filled words. Your faith subdues the world and its systems. Never talk sickness; talk health all the time. You may be asking, “Even when I feel the symptoms of sickness?” Yes! Symptoms are lying vanities, according to the Bible; they are not real. Only God's Word is real and true concerning your health. So when you declare health instead of sickness, that's what you'll have. In the same way, don't talk poverty, talk wealth! All the money you need in this world is in your mouth! Everything you'll require to live the great life of glory that God has ordained for you is right in your mouth.

Use your mouth right! Speak the right words; never talk yourself down. Speak words of prosperity, health and life. That's the language of the King. Every day, when you wake up, declare who you are. You can do all things through Christ that strengthens you; He energizes you and dwells in you. Sickness, defeat, failure and poverty have no place in your life, for you're the King's kid now. You're a success and a victor, you are more than a conqueror.

This year, learn to speak the right words about yourself daily. Speak God's Word with faith in your heart; speak consistently into the lives of your spouse, children and family members; speak faith-filled words on your job, over your finances and business. This is the victory that overcomes the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc