Skip to main content
Luxuriant Greetings Dearly Beloved of God!

Download your complete e-copy of March Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional for free in any language of your choice just click here

http://dl.rhapsodyofrealities.org/en/ro/home/Pst%20John

Or

http://bit.ly/2dvYHJ9

God bless you

READ YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

A NEW LIFE - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

WEDNESDAY 1ST MARCH 2017

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9).

A literal interpretation of our opening verse would mean that the new creation is one who was called out of darkness into God’s marvelous light, meaning he had a past of darkness. This, however, isn’t true, because the new creation never existed before, and therefore couldn’t have a past. He has a new life.

The idea of the new creation having a past is mostly common amongst believers who merely see the Christian as “a sinner saved by grace”; one who was once under the power of Satan, but now free to serve God. However, as you grow in the knowledge of the Word of God, you’ll discover that being born again, you’re not one who was taken from the hands of Satan and delivered into the hands of God; you’re actually a new creation. You’re not the man that was in darkness; that man actually died with Christ. You were born into His marvelous light.

Acts 13:33 tells us something beautiful; it reads, “God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.” God didn’t say, “Thou art my Son, this day have I raised thee back to life” no; rather, He said, “This day, I have given birth to you (begotten thee).” When Jesus died, He died in the spirit; that’s why He’s called the first begotten from the dead (Revelation 1:5), not the first to be raised from the dead.

When He was raised from the dead, He was raised a new creation.
2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “…if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature...” You’re a new species—recreated in Christ Jesus and brought into a newness of life: “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life” (Romans 6:4).
 
                  CONFESSION
My life is one of glory and excellence, because I’m a new creation in Christ Jesus! I walk in the glory and light of God, having been born into a newness of life. I live in the immeasurable and unlimited grace and mercies of God. Hallelujah!

Further Study: || 1 John 5:11-12 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. ||

|| Colossians 3:9-10 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; 10 And have put on the new [man], which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 9:1-32, Numbers 6-8
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 19:1-12, Exodus 10
EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc