Skip to main content

BE CHRIST-INSIDE MINDED – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

…for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people (2 Corinthians 6:16).

God lives in you. You have to become conscious of this. You’re the temple of the living God; He’s made His home in you now. He no longer dwells in earthly tabernacles. The day Jesus was crucified was the day God left earthly temples. While Jesus was on the cross, the Bible says there was darkness in the earth for three hours. The rocks began to split; the earth began to quake. The presence of God had been in the Holy of Holies, separated from the Holy Place with a thick curtain. But when Jesus said on the cross, “It is finished,” that thick curtain was cut from the top to the bottom, and the Holy of Holies was opened, and the presence of God departed from that temple.

This symbolizes that the most Holy Place is open to everybody. Before then, only the High Priest could go into that most Holy Place where the presence of God was, and that He did once every year. But through Jesus Christ, and the power of the Holy Spirit, the Church was born. And then, the human body became the living tabernacle of Almighty God. Today, everyone who’s born again has become God’s dwelling place.

Do you see why you ought never to be discouraged or defeated in life? It’s because the greater One lives in you. He lives in you in all His glory, majesty, power, and dominion. No wonder the Word says though your body may be dead because of sin, now that Christ lives in you, He gives it life, because of righteousness (Romans 8:10). In other words, Christ in you is your healing and health. Christ in you is your prosperity and assurance of a life full of glory and excellence. Have this consciousness.

Colossians 1:26-27 says, “…To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is CHRIST IN YOU, the hope of glory.” What God wanted before the foundation of the world was for Christ to take up His abode in the quarters of our hearts; and it has happened. He’s not far away anymore; you don’t have to seek or search for Him anywhere else; He lives in you. Become “Christ-inside” minded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc