Skip to main content

SATAN HAS FALLEN - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven (Luke 10:18).

There’s an account in the Bible where the Scribes accused Jesus of casting out devils by the prince of devils, Beelzebub. In His response, Jesus asked them an interesting question: “How can Satan cast out Satan?” In Matthew 12:25-26, He said to them, “...Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand.”

What Jesus is letting us know is that Satan has a structured kingdom that’s not divided; he has fallen angels. He said in Mark 3:27, “No man can enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.” He’s still dealing with the same subject. He’s saying except He (Jesus) has power over Satan, He couldn’t come into Satan’s house to plunder it. In other words, He’s got more power than Beelzebub, for which reason He could cast him out.

There’re certain facts to bear in mind here; first is that in spite of his structured kingdom and all his angels, Satan has fallen! He’s a defeated foe. He’s not in any way a factor to the believer, because he’s lost his authority. You’re superior to him; therefore, give him no place or chance in your life. Don’t entertain his negative thoughts. Refuse to fear. Use the Word.

God has already done everything He needs to do about the devil; it’s now your responsibility to resist him and keep him under your feet. The Bible says resist the devil, and he’ll flee from you (James 4:7). You resist him by maintaining your confessions of God’s Word. Don’t pray, “O God, please stop the devil!” No. You’re the one to run Satan out of your environment, and refuse to let him have a foothold in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc