Skip to main content

LIVE FOR HIS GLORY - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME.

And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again (2 Corinthians 5:15).

If you truly believe that Jesus died to save you, then you must continually live for His glory and lead others to salvation. We’re in the last days, and the time is short. There’s no room for complacency; you must become vocal with the Gospel now more than ever. Yes, there may be peculiar times, occasions, and places where we might need to be tactful in our preaching of the Gospel; nonetheless, we should never lose our confidence in Christ and the boldness to publicly proclaim His Lordship.

We’re His co-laborers and partners, working together with Him to reach the lost and bring salvation in Christ to every man. This is our primary responsibility as Christians. The Apostles lived for this cause. Many have suffered severe persecutions and even lost their lives for preaching the Gospel. It isn't, and shouldn’t, be different in our day. Stick your neck out for the Gospel. Don’t be afraid or intimidated to stand up and speak up for what you believe.

In your workplace, school, business environment, estate, neighborhood, be known as an ambassador of Christ; a burning and a shining light. Even when you’re reviled or disdained for preaching the Gospel, keep at it, because your adversaries don’t count; they’re not a factor. Nothing, and no one, can hurt or harm you, because Christ is your life; He’s your defense. He sent you, and will therefore see to it that you triumph gloriously always—over and above every adversity.

Devote your life to reaching others with the Gospel. Keep influencing and impacting your world positively through the power of God that works in you. Keep beautifying the lives of those around you with the Word and power of the Holy Spirit. That’s how to live for the Lord and have His glory revealed in and through you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc