Skip to main content

How To Make $1000 Per Day In Nigeria

Financial Freedom Is Possible For Everyone PT 2 – How To Make $1000 Per Day In Nigeria


When you’re starting something new, you’re going to feel a little awkward. So don’t worry about feeling awkward about this subject. If you find the right person to mentor you and we’re planning to take about 5000 people through our special program and mentor them to financial freedom and I hope you’re a part of this.

Some people say, you’ve got to go to University to do this kind of thing. Most of the success in wealth creation has nothing to do with the 4 or 5 years we spent in the university just look at most of the world’s wealthiest people.

So where do you start on this goal towards financial freedom? These posts on making $1000 a day is just the first lesson in this series. Please note that if you’re just concerned about paying the bills and having enough, this is probably not for you. But if you want to create ocean wealth, you need to keep that in sight. it must become your vision. Your thoughts should be, “can I create financial freedom and what will that look like when I do?”

Learn To Work In Increments
You must discover the power of increments. So for the $1000 goal, ask yourself “can I reduce that amount to something I can do?” The problem most times is that people focus on the big goal and never get anything done. It always helps to ask yourself “can I reduce this goal to something I can actually live with and achieve?” In essence, the main focus here shouldn’t be the goal but a plan of action that you can work on to achieve the goal. So start by asking yourself how you make $1000 bucks a day. Working with the power of increments means learning to think in little numbers, in numbers you can achieve.

Understand that Wealth Creation Is SIMPLE!
The basic point in wealth creation is that money simple: I have it, you want it and you’ve got to make contact with me. But if your goal for financial freedom is not strong enough, then the fear of being turned down and facing rejection will keep you from going on. Long days, long nights, no immediate reward might make it seem too hard and a lot of people loose heart because of these. That’s why so many continue struggling and are stuck in the rat race and do not have financial freedom. So we need to break this target down to something SIMPLE.

It has to be simple like moving a book from the table to the bookshelf, something anybody can do. The successful companies you hear of today work with this principle. Think of Uber for instance. It’s literarily as simple as booking a cab on an app, having the cab come pick you at your location and paying on arrival. They help themselves become richer by helping you comfortably get around and by helping the cab owners to a pool of ready paying commuters. Your plans have to be that simple.

Your thoughts on every goal in your life, no matter how big or super, should be to shrink it down to something you can wrap your hands around. When that happens, you find that you begin to do a lot more in life because things are no longer complicated, they’ve become simple.

Always remember, finances is not complicated, getting rich is not complicated and creating wealth is not complicated either. Listen to this: if it’s complicated, you’re going to loose your money.

$1000 is $365,000 a year. That’s a lot of money and will put you in the top 1% of earners around the world – a very exclusive group of people. But do you know that it is easy to get into that group?

Here are principles you can immediately start applying:

Take Advantage of The Internet.
Understand that the average person is going to make a lot of money eventually in his life time. They’re probably going to make a million bucks or even 10 million or more in their life time but the problem is that it took too long to get there. Your goal should be to crunch the time and get it done faster. That’s why you must figure out how to make money 24/7 such that even if you don’t show up today, you get paid.

Once you’ve settled it in you that $42 an hour is a worthy, assessable, easy and achievable target then you begin to figure out a way to make it happen. Start by asking yourself, “how can I make money 24 hours a day even while am sleeping?” And by the way, a lot of our citizens are already doing this through the internet. That’s why we’re here to coach you to learn to leverage on the internet to create mega wealth.

Learn To Do The Math
There are 24 hours in a day and that will mean that you have to make about $42 (a little over N15,000) an hour. See how possible the goal looks? If you decide for instance to only get 12 hours of results, you’ll have to $84 per hour to achieve $1000 per day but I prefer the 24hour approach. It’s much easier that way.

Creators are havers. If you create something that helps another person and make that product available through the internet, I guarantee you that you can get one person anywhere in the world right now to give you $42 for it within one hour and $42 an hour equals $365,000 a year.

Think about that for a minute!
It’s all about numbers and your major task is to learn to do the math to collect or make more money. How?

Find Out What Fits
You just need one sale every hour and 24 sales per day to rake in $365,000 a year. See how simple this is getting? So ask yourself, “what product or service fits with $42 an hour and what fits with my time?

Even if you currently have a job, you need to find out what fits? What can be earning you money while you’re at work and throughout the day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS; MONEY EVERYWHERE !!!

Money likes me. Money flows easily into my life. As I give, I make room for more. I am a conduit of money into the kingdom. I attract money naturally. Everything I touch is minting money. I am laying up gold as dust. The angel of wealth accompany me everywhere I go and causes money to come to me freely. I have new opportunities and channel to make money. I have more than enough money to fulfill all my commitments and vows. Whatever activities I perform makes money for me and I am always full of money. Financial ideas keeps coming to me. I have money to save, to spend and to give. Money and I have a good relationship. It does not fear or shy away from me. I know how to manage, multiply and utilize it. I am a money magnet; money is constantly attracted to me. Men are giving into my account daily. Every day I am attracting and saving more and more money. He daily loads me with benefits. I have all the money I require for the good life and godliness. I

I LAY UP GOLD AS DUST! - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Somebody said, "There’s financial harmattan. Everywhere is just dry". Not me! Dry? Never! Not in my DNA. I am always in surplus! But when do you have the most dust? In time of dryness! Wipe the dust today, come back tomorrow, the dust is back, all over the place. The scripture is saying "In time of dryness, I lay up gold as dust (Job 22:24). Too much money! When their bank accounts are frowning, my own bank accounts are laughing, shouting for joy. Gloryyyyy!!! Remember, everything in life including your bank accounts have intelligence. Let my bank accounts shout for joy, and be glad! Because my bank accounts are favoring God's righteous cause, yea, let my finances say continually , Let the Lord be magnified.... (Psalm 35:27)! Hallelujah!!! Glory to God! It’s time to start laying up gold as dust and it’s time to start funding the Gospel big time. My name is on every naira, every rand, every dollar, every cedis, every euro, and every pound, Just look at them

THE MIMSHACK ANOINTING' AS RECOMMENDED BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FOR THIS MONTH OF EXPANSION

Click to Order Now! @ a 20% Discount. 'The Mimshack Anointing' as recommended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome for this glorious Month of Expansion. http://bit.ly/1NgbPgc